Killington and Pico Resort is the biggest mountain in the East, home to the most adventure you'll find all year long, and a great place to start, build and grow your career. With seven distinct mountain areas, including Vermont's highest lift-serviced peak, the opportunities are endless throughout the longest ski season in the East, and into the summer with mountain biking, golf and more. Join an enthusiastic team that strives to deliver the best guest experience possible, while taking advantage of all these mountains have to offer. Killington Resort is committed to employee wellness, safety, growth opportunities, and provides a wide variety of resort benefits, including access to our unparalleled playground.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: Starting pay rate of $16.50, actual wage will be adjusted based on experience.
- Benefits: This is a full-time, seasonal position eligible for a season pass for employee/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc) also available.
This essential position includes cleaning, sorting, and putting away various dishes, pots, and pans in the hotel kitchen. Dishwashers, as a part of our staff, are provided with a uniform and enjoy a shift meal as well as other privileges.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate a commercial dishwasher, including loading and unloading dishes and running the machine properly
- Scrub pots and pans and wash any other dishes that cannot be put in the dishwasher
- Mop floors
- Clean and neaten kitchen work areas
- Take out trash
- Assist with other routine food service functions as assigned
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred
- Must be reliable and have a flexible schedule