At KCW, we provide real-time opportunities for career growth and mentorship, creating a brighter future for the communities we serve. KCW is a women-owned firm with over 40 years of experience designing projects within the Baltimore-Washington Area. Our diverse expertise in civil engineering, land surveying, electrical distribution engineering, and traffic control design and inspections. KCW has the unique experience to service everything on the utility pole.
Our foundational principles of opportunity, mentorship, and servant leadership continue in KCWs structure today. We foster a culture that celebrates and supports our teams lives inside and outside KCW. We welcome cross-training across departments enabling team members to diversify their skills, grow their careers, and expand our capabilities for our clients. KCW is just as committed to giving back to local communities as they are to designing them. Our team gives back year-round supporting House of Ruth Maryland, STEM mentorship of the next generation, and veteran efforts.
KCW Engineering Technologies, Inc. is a multidisciplinary engineering and surveying firm seeking a Survey Party Chief with 5+ years' experience with construction stakeout, boundary and topographic surveys.
- Ability to work as a one-person crew utilizing robotic and GPS equipment
- Excellent math skills and be able to perform survey calculations in the field.
- Must have ability to create legible field sketches.
- A valid current drivers license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, walk for extended periods, work in all weather conditions,
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company-paid mental health program
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- $25,000 company-paid Life insurance
- Supplemental Life and Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
KCW Engineering Technologies, Inc.
KCW Engineering is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.