About the Job
The goal of this position is to develop and deliver web-based enterprise financial software in service of the company's business objectives.
About Our Company, Culture, and Values
Input 1 has a unique growth story, with its early beginnings as a family-built general agency in the 1950s. With unquestionable dedication to providing necessary and progressive solutions to an ever-evolving industry, Input 1 has since then grown to be a leading provider of software, payment, billing, and business process outsourcing solutions to the property and casualty insurance industry.
Choosing to work for Input 1 as an employee or as a client means choosing to work with really good people. Integrity, compassion, and respect are vital to the character of the people that work at our company. Knowledge, flexibility, and constant self-evaluation are drivers of our success. Our work environment rewards excellence, not egos.
What You’ll Do
- Perform work that is distributed within the company's high volume ticketing system on a daily basis.
- Communicate status of work frequently throughout the day to management and other team members, citing specific estimated completion times.
- Develop features in all areas within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, debugging, and testing.
- Respond to bug reports promptly, providing effective engineering support.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level.
- Communicate with analysts, developers, testers, and technical support staff regarding programming needs, defects, and their current development stage.
- Advanced C#, ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC, .NET Framework version 4.8 and higher, .NET Core 3.1 and higher, SOAP and REST Web Services, IIS, WinForms, Java Script,T-SQL
- Full Application Development Lifecycle, Support and Maintenance
- This job is remote (i.e., work from home)