SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER- REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Senior Project Manager to lead Project Team as owners rep assisting with the preparation of architectural and MEP design and other documentation for Residential Mixed-Use Construction Projects.
- Develops and maintains master project budgets and time lines as required for each project.
- Develops and implements systems to monitor project performance to plans, budget, schedule, design standards, project management reporting processes, quality control and commissioning.
- Obtain bids and evaluate sub-contractors.
- Manages construction budgets, analyze and approve requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project
- All other duties as assigned.
- A degree in engineering or construction-related curriculum
- 10+ years of construction-related experience is required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and leadership skills
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Project management: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Sugar Creek Packing Co. Cambridge City, IN 47327 $18.25 an hour 2 days ago
Instant Teams Remote $16 - $18 an hour 30+ days ago
Waste Connections Hood River, OR $19.50 an hour 30+ days ago
SIRS Ferdinand, IN $10.00 - $10.25 an hour 30+ days ago
Rocky Mountain Human Services Denver, CO 80231 $53,000 - $58,000 a year 2 days ago