Are you looking to make a difference in people lives while making an excellent living ? Have you ever considered a career as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep and covering local physicians? If you have then then this is a great opportunity for you to work as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep. We are committed to reducing diseases and are focused on improving quality of life for patients all over the United States.
Prism Pharmaceutical is healthcare leader in Pharmaceutical Sales Rep management, product launches, clinical communication, scientific marketing, Pharmaceutical Rep services, Contract Sales Organizational implementation, physician detailing, as well as clinical and packaging services. At Prism Pharmaceutical are literally living our values and transforming our business. What unites us here at Prism Pharmaceutical is that our values and our common purpose is just one purpose - to help our clients succeed. For us here at Prism Pharmaceutical, only the very best is good enough. Our products and our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team predicates everything we say and everything we do. At Prism Pharmaceutical set high standards, develop our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team and deliver a quality service that will surpass our clients’ expectations.
The pharmaceutical industry in the United States will increase by hundreds of billions of dollars over the next decade as the need for new therapies and medications is a public health necessity. If you are looking to work as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep and excited about entering the exponentially fast growing pharmaceutical industry now is the time as we needs reps who can communicate effectively with physicians. The pharmaceutical sales field has always been known as one of the highest paying sales careers in the U.S. The pharmaceutical industry is among the largest, most stable, and fastest growing businesses in the entire world. As a pharmaceutical sales representative you will sell technologically advanced products to highly intelligent physicians in a very professional environment, with the ability to work remotely a lot of the time.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Job Responsibilities:
- Sell products and services to current and potential customers within a defined pharmaceutical sales rep geography.
- Initiate specific course of action to increase sales and pharmaceutical sales market share for specific products.
- Drive product and service sales through the implementation and delivery of approved promotional items and approved field-based pharmaceutical sales rep programs
- Utilizes effective direct selling techniques and market strategies to expand product demand
- Responsible for prospecting and developing new business on an annual basis
- Provide technical product and procedure expertise to customers
- Build strong professional pharmaceutical sales relationships, establish credibility and rapport with customers
- Implement and execute key Pharmaceutical Sales Marketing strategies
- Establish and maintain excellent communications and sound working pharmaceutical sales relationships with co-workers and assigned physicians and healthcare providers
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards and policies for business and compliance related matters
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills needed for pharmaceutical sales
- Must have and understanding of the healthcare industry with some pharmaceutical sales awareness or training
- Excellent analytical skills and proven strategic thinker
- Must be able to acquire all industry certifications and credentials.
- Advanced Skill in organization and follow-up
- Skill in negotiation and selling techniques with demonstrated accountability in executing sales plans
- Aptitude for learning technical and scientific product relation information
- Highly motivated for success with a “can do” attitude
- Completion of pharmaceutical sales training and/or education is recommended
- Ability to manage multiple projects both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to execute effective pharmaceutical sales business plans for assigned territory
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, discretion and compliance to industry ethical guidelines
- Demonstrates assertive selling techniques including asking for business on every call
We are an Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Please Apply Today to be considered for one of our many Pharmaceutical Sales Representative openings.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote