Pronto Insurance is one of the fastest growing general agencies in South Texas. Our first agency was founded in 1997 and the managing general agency operations commenced in 2005. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market through its captive agencies, independent agents, and franchise locations. Today Pronto has over 200 captive locations in Texas and recent expansion into the California and Florida market. Our vision is to become the industry leader by making Pronto Insurance products a reality for all.
Channel Sales Agent/Broker Position
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Hourly Base Pay + Performance Bonuses
- Agency Hours of Operation: Shift and hours will vary depending on location
- Training details: We provide paid training, therefore no previous insurance experience is required
Licensing details: We help you obtain your insurance license by guiding you through the licensing process. Applicants must be ready and able to pass the agent licensing test or have a license to sell home and auto insurance already. Employment is contingent upon getting the agent license within a 60-day trial period.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling company products/services through resellers/channels in assigned territory.
- Represents the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support.
- Maintains healthy relationships with customers and ensures complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensures cold calls are being done on applications generated from events,
- All renewal quotes are made and all quotes are followed up
- All grassroots marketing is done on a daily basis.
- Monitors daily marketing activities by establishing and maintaining business relationships.Attend sales training as needed.
- Create campaigns for agencies to drive revenue and coordinate customer appreciation events.
- Ensure the agency is clean and properly stocked with marketing materials and office supplies.
- Provide reports to MGA and effectively communicate with Sales Agency Managers, Pronto MGA/GA, Underwriting Personnel, and Pronto MGA/GA Claims Department
- Ensure that all claim inquiries are directed to the MGA/GA Claims Department
- Ensure that the Picture Report is printed periodically and all the pictures have been uploaded accordingly.
- Count money and balance with the Daily Deposit Report when ending your shift.
- Prepare and make daily or nightly deposits.
- Will travel to various locations as needed.
What We Require:
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience.
- Employment is contingent upon getting the P&C license within a 60-day period.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Excellent bilingual communications skills in English and Spanish.
- Act independently with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
- Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents.
- Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirementswill be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill.
- RPS will require proof of work authorization.
- Willing to execute RPS’ Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Risk Placement Services believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Risk Placement Services will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.