The primary responsibilities of the Rooms Controller is to pre-register all hotel guests to ensure a smooth arrival.
- Monitor rooms’ inventory and ensure proper room allocation to maximize potential revenue
- Answer internal phone calls, handle guest requests and room moves
- Assign rooms at least seven days in advance.
- Work closely with the Housekeeping and Guest Reception teams to ensure all rooms are prepared adequately and in a timely manner, as well as by the guaranteed check-in time.
- They will ensure that all group welcome materials are distributed accordingly.
- Previous customer service or luxury hotel experience required
- Requires strong English language communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess intermediate computer skills
- Individual must have the ability to solve problems and make rational decisions
- Knowledge of resort operations, its services, and facilities
Position requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, stooping, bending, climbing, communication abilities, and visual acuity. Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors, and colleagues. Individual must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task. Must have the finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, touch tone phones, and fax machines.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Park City, UT 84060: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location