The Service Desk Analyst I will provide first line support for clients. They will follow standard processes and be required to document and resolve technical issues relating to hardware, software, network, or general computer usage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position.
- Provide exceptional and professional customer service to our clients
- Log all client contacts - calls, emails, web forms, chat sessions, or voicemails - into the appropriate service management tool
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve application issues following standard operating procedures and using knowledge support tools
- Initiate and facilitate the following ITIL processes: Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Access Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management
- As Escalation Management process describes, route tickets that cannot be resolved at the desk to appropriate assignment or resolver groups
- Collaborate effectively with other service desk team members
- Participate in ongoing training for service desk operations
- Work on projects or tasks assigned by leadership
Hiring in the following location(s):
Reg. Full-time Benefitted