Come join one of the largest privately-owned family of dealerships in Georgia at Jim Ellis Automotive Group, where you can always expect the best!
This is why we were recently awarded the 2022 Top Workplace by the AJC.
We have a hands-on management team to help you grow & succeed all while earning the pay you deserve. Keep reading to see how you can join our team at Volvo Cars Mall of Georgia today!
What Jim Ellis has to Offer You:
- Weekly pay
- Employee discounts on products, services, and vehicle purchases
- 5-day Work Week
- Closed on Sundays
- Employer-Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program of up to $500 per referral
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Complimentary Teladoc Health Services for full-time employees
- 401k plan
- Provided lunch on Saturdays
- Career advancement opportunities and promotions from within
- Paid Training
- Long-term and Short-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid life insurance for full-time employees (additional coverage available)
- Continued Education with Dale Carnegie and DeVry University
- Charity and Community Outreach Opportunities
- Skillset enhancement opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Company giveaways to local events and attractions
- Family-owned and family-operated
- Discount pricing on products, events and attractions
Your Responsibilities & Essential Job Duties:
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the customer to a salesperson
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Obtains basic demographic information about each customer, using an ups card, a computer system, a log sheet, or other method established by the dealership
- Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs prospect reports for manager weekly
- Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Assists service customers during the morning and evening service rush whenever possible
- Assists with clerical duties as requested
- Maintains a professional appearance
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of 18 years of age to be able to drive for the company
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Why Jim Ellis?
Jim Ellis Automotive Group is a family-owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in the automotive industry. Our guiding principle is to be the best automobile retail organization for the franchises we represent in the communities we serve. With the help of our employees, we strive to provide the best quality in the areas of vehicle sales and service for all clients and prospects. With your help, we can continue to enhance our long-standing reputation of fostering a family atmosphere that generates highly-satisfied customers and employees. Selling and servicing vehicles is what we do, but taking care of people is who we are!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must submit to and pass pre-employment testing including background check, drug screening, and MVR.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Buford, GA 30519: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you multi-task well?
- Have you worked in the automotive industry before?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location