Job descriptionThe staff and faculty of Northampton Community College share a single goal: to help students transform their lives through education. It's a goal that reaps rewards thousands of times over the course of a career. Employees at Northampton receive competitive compensation and an array of benefits while working on campuses located in a region with a very high quality of life. We invite you to consider to applying for one of our currently available positions. For more information on the College, please visit www.northampton.edu . For more information on life in the Lehigh Valley, please visit https://www.northampton.edu/human-resources/life-in-the-area.htm . NCC is strongly committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are encouraged to identify their strengths or experiences in this area. *** Part-Time Education Field Experience Coordinator ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This posting will close on: 11/26/2022 **No further applications will be accepted on or after this date** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Summary: The education program at NCC supports students in attaining their associate degree in Early Childhood, Special, and Middle and Secondary Education. Student access and placement in local education programs and schools are vital components of their coursework. The field experience coordinator will work with the program director, support staff, faculty, and students to develop and oversee opportunities and systems for student observations and internships. Candidates for this position must have at least a bachelor's degree, knowledge of education and school systems, be proficient in using Microsoft products and other technology tools and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain and develop working relationships with the appropriate school district and program personnel to support NCC education students in meeting their field experience requirements.
- Create and manage communication systems that support student understanding of field experience expectations, school information, and sign-ups
- Work with program support staff to ensure student compliance with required clearances and paperwork.
- Problem-solve barriers and issues that arise with students and schools
- Collect and manage field experience completion documents and school placement data.
- Work with faculty to identify field placements that support students' teaching goals and preferences.
- Gather information from transfer schools and PDE to ensure compliance with current requirements.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Cox Cash Savers - Okmulgee Okmulgee, OK 74447 Today
Outlier.org Brooklyn, NY $50,000 - $65,000 a year 20 days ago
ECU Health Duplin Kenansville, NC 28349 23 days ago