The Move Management Consultant is the main point of contact for all Household Good related issues for the client, transferee, agents, operations, and claim representatives. This position works directly with the client and customer to ensure they understand the moving process, answer any question as they arise, and handle any issues as needed.
*This position is open to being filled 100% virtual, or hybrid in our office locations in either Oakbrook Terrace, IL or Ft. Wayne, IN.
Customer Service (both internal and external)
- Receive authorizations and select the most qualified agent for the move according to current company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate all third-party services.
- Record all information into SIRVA Move Management computer system.
- Manage the cost controls on the exception process.
- Perform 'Quality Service' calls at scheduled points in the move process
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client transferee, agents, operations, and claims.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure the best experience for our customers.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Domestic House Hold Goods background preferred
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor Degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Desired Salary Range?
Work Location: Remote