Job descriptionCompany Overview: Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Job Description: WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you're getting the best.
When you work at Lennox International, you’re among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related services, Lennox International is committed to helping our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join nearly 10,000 employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, your businesses, and your work, a better place.
This Mechanical Engineer designs, fabricates, modifies, and evaluates complex mechanical and electro-mechanical components, sub-systems, and systems.
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Prepare design specifications, analyses and recommendations for presentation and approval.
- Technical responsibility for planning, organizing, and conducting technical projects or phases of projects involving design and development.
- Coordinate the efforts of drafters/designers, engineering technicians and machine shop personnel as required by assigned projects.
- Conduct independent technical investigations involving the origination or modification of material.
- The person in this position may also provide work leadership for lower-level employees.
#LI - onsiteQualifications: WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Bachelor's degree in engineering required w/ 5+ years of related experience.
- Understanding of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Experience with analytical and CAD software.
- Requires knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees, and we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all, largely promoting from within the organization. This position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long term growth possibilities. This role currently designated as 100% onsite.
Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY:
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Team Pepka Bradenton, FL $38,000 - $60,000 a year Today
TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Annapolis Junction, MD $127,149 - $190,160 a year Today