We are seeking passionate and gifted Mathematics Teachers from the United States to join our team. It is an online part-time teaching position.
What You Should Know:
- Flexible working hours;
- Teach math courses to students aged 9-15;
- Attend learning sharing sessions;
- Course online and teaching material had been prepared from curriculum team;
Who We Look For?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Education or Science related field (e.g.Math, Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum one year of experience in teaching, tutoring, coaching or mentoring middle or high school students;
- Skilled in inspiring and interacting with students;
- 40-50$ USD
Device and Network:
WuKong provides online math/ science classes. In order to be considered for the role of teaching, you will need:
- A Desktop, Laptop, Macbook, iPad, or Microsoft Surface
- Fast and stable internet connection will make a smooth teaching and learning experience
- A camera with high resolution
- A comfortable headset and microphone
WuKong Education Group is a world-leading EdTech company established in New Zealand. We deliver a one-stop online learning solution for 3-18-year-old students all over the globe, across Chinese, Math, and other subjects. There are over 300,000 students studying on WuKong online learning platform from 118 countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and so forth.
At WuKong, we know learning changes life and we work hard to inspire learning by providing the best learning experience. It’s the guiding force behind over 4,000+ engaged WuKong employees and teachers from all over the world.
To learn more about WuKong, please visit: https://www.wukongsch.com/en
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- After school
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Math Teaching/Tutoring: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote