Under direct supervision by the Superintendent and the managing agent, the doorman is responsible for maintaining security at the main entrance to the building and for making sure that only authorized visitors gain entrance. The doorman assists residents entering and leaving the building to the extent that security is not compromised. Performs all related work as directed by management.
- Maintain the safety and security of the entrance to the building and of its residents.
- Maintain an orderly flow of people and deliveries.
- Maintain a proper personal appearance, as well as a neat lobby and entrance area consistent with the high quality of a well-run property.
- Maintain a courteous demeanor and provide assistance to all residents and visitors.
- Maintain accurate logs on BuildingLink; notify the Superintendent and the managing agent of problems as they arise
Must have doorman/concierge experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location