Annashae is seeking Clinical Psychologist to diagnose individual’s mental illness and provide professional psychological assessment and treatment services for a broad range of intellectually and developmentally disabled adults. This Psychologist prepares and signs certificates for admission, provides testimony as an expert witness in court proceedings, and serves as working supervisor to lower-level staff. Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Determines and authorizes level of privileges or restrictions for individuals, including home visits, campus passes, suicide alerts and watches, restraints, etc. in accordance with facility policies.
- Assigns and reviews work.
- Provides psychotherapy for individuals in individual, group or family contexts to resolve psychological and interpersonal problems, develop coping and planning skills, and improves personal, social and occupational functioning.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
- Flexible, Long-term contracts based on your availability
- Competitive compensation
- Travel-related expenses covered
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- Monday - Friday Full-Time (Negotiable)
- Very Flexible Scheduling (Call with your Availability)
- NO CALL, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS EVER!!!
- Current Illinois Clinical Psychologist License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $170,800.00 - $185,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Long term care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carbondale, IL 62901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location