Food Service Worker – Full Time
Responsible for the preparation of food for patients, hospital staff, physicians, and visitors. Responsible for maintaining high standards of quality in product produced. Responsible for meeting service schedules. Responsible for a safe and sanitary work area, food handling and storage.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year of food preparation experience in an institutional setting preferred.
- Ability to deal efficiently, ethically, and courteously with all patients and follow policy and procedures manuals.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Requires good communication and listening skills.
6:00am to 2:30pm or 9:30am– 6:00pm schedules. Work shifts may be changed in respect to patient demands and hospital census. Includes working holidays and weekends as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Eagle Lake, TX 77434: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location