Job descriptionJob Description Summary: The Financial Investigator shall possess working knowledge of current financial investigation techniques, including the use of commercial databases and other sources of information.
- Organizes and conducts detailed examinations of information generated during complex financial criminal/civil investigations
- Ability to pull available information through alternative sources for the purpose of conducting financial analyses of personal/business assets of targeted organizations/individuals
- Utilize information obtained as a result of the financial analysis and prepares documentation for use by law enforcement personnel pursuing civil and criminal matters
- A minimum of 5 years of criminal investigative experience and a minimum of 2 years of experience specializing in financial investigations.
- Prior DEA experience
- Prior Experience with Drug Diversion investigations
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Location of job is TBD – will be conducted at one of the 23 DEA field offices.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
- For more information about CES, please visit www.cesnb.com.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Renaissance Community Loan Fund Gulfport, MS 39503 30+ days ago
Rack Room Shoes Warner Robins, GA 30+ days ago
Ortho Rhode Island Warwick, RI 02886 Just posted
Wendy's El Paso, TX 79938 From $10 an hour 30+ days ago
Payne's Check Cashing & Smoke Shop Culpeper, VA 22701 From $15 an hour 4 days ago