DH Pace Company, Inc. is currently seeking a Facilities Coordinator in our Tempe location who will be responsible for ensuring the overall maintenance of our buildings and grounds as well as responsibility for front desk activities. This individual will manage the overall complexities of initiating and maintaining vendor relationships and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and materials in addition to other duties. A qualified candidate will be comfortable analyzing and repairing routine maintenance requests as needed within the facilities such as lighting, plumbing and HVAC.
- Responsible for planning, directing, performing, and overseeing building maintenance and services
- Analyzes utility bills and energy output, and maintains appearance of building
- Inspect the performance of contracted and as-needed providers such as janitorial and grounds keeping services and verify they are providing the anticipated value at the lowest possible cost. Provide clear direction and timely follow-up on issues that do not meet DH Pace standards (Services for both Office and Warehouse).
- Performs routine maintenance and timely repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing, equipment, and all related building components
- Monitors HVAC system performance and controls
- Manage and oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work and expenses
- Maintain the security and monitor stock levels General Office and Janitorial Supplies
- Oversee services for Food Vending, Printer & Shredding Services, and Recycling Services.
- Partner with the Corporate Safety Director to provide constant attention to all life safety issues; ensure building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts
- Fire and Theft Monitoring Services
- Elevator safety and oversight of maintenance agreement
- Work with Fleet and Fabrication shop Managers to satisfy needs (waste oil recycling, oil separator tank, proper maintenance of equipment, etc.)
- Facility Equipment Preventative Maintenance
- Responsible for the flags on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of (3) years of related experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance programs and procedures
- Ability to develop facility policies and procedures
- Ability to create RFPs and analyze costs of vendor services
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues
- Ability to collaborate well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners
- Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources
- Good mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Ability to follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials and equipment
- Ability to perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and effective manner
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs
- High degree of attention to detail to perform facility inspections on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Proficiency in MS Office
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50 US offices in 24 states with company-wide sales in 2021 of $740M.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in training and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- PTO Plan - 16 days accrued annually after 1 year of service! 10 days accrued annually to start!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)