Summary of Overall Job:
Provide executive administrative support to the following executives: 2 Senior Vice Presidents and 1 Vice President CDG and CDE.
Please apply to this position on our career page: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=88173&clientkey=078E53BB16234917466680658DE7E343&jpt=dc0393db49f68d0ad24c6995ddd76903
Executive Assistant Duties for 2 Senior Vice Presidents and 1 Vice President CDG, CDE, & Events:
Full coordination and management of schedule:
- Maintaining and updating monthly calendars and daily schedules by setting up phone calls, coordinating meetings internal & external; sending and replying to emails upon request.
- Keeping the Executives on time throughout their day with meetings, gathering up people as needed so the meetings start on-time, giving 5 min notice reminder for the next meetings when they are scheduled back to back, etc. Dialing into phone calls as needed to take notes or to inform participants of any attendance changes.
- Handling all logistics for internal meetings run by the Executives by setting up the meeting room, organizing refreshments, ensuring there is an agenda and all attendees & their roles are coordinated, etc.
- Help the executives by being a proxy internally to help them get things internally pushed through.
- Keep track of all cycles the Senior Vice Presidents have on their plates and put it into a daily list.
- Coordinate all travel support with the travel desk as needed to ensure all details of their travel are arranged. (booking flights, hotel, and rental car reservations; managing all rewards, miles and points programs, managing travel credits and travel profiles)
- Help with any other task or project as assigned.
Represent the Office of the Senior Vice Presidents and Vice President CDG, CDE, & Events:
- Corresponding directly with senior level clients and Public Sector officials (like Mayors, Governor’s staff) to organize meetings either by phone and/or in person
- Handle professional correspondence (Thank You letters, formal letters of invitation, etc.)
- ·Help with follow up after meetings with government officials and clients.
Support the Senior Vice Presidents with the management of the Center for Digital Government Senior Fellow Program:
- Maintain a list of all senior fellows with all the necessary paperwork (full contact info, pictures, bios, Agreements and W9s)
- Maintain the Center for Digital Government Senior Fellow Website to ensure it’s always up to date and accurate
- Maintain a log of Senior Fellows assignments and work activities
- Collect all invoices for Senior Fellows and ensure they get to finance with the proper finance coding and for payment
- Liaise with the e.Republic delivery departments whenever a senior fellow is needed on a project to find a senior fellow for them and turn it over for coordination (logging this on the master tracking sheet)
- When working with a Senior Fellow and a client directly, coordinate all calls, travel, etc. as needed between the Senior Fellow and client. As needed, keep track of the Statement of Work (SOW) and what the Senior Fellow is doing with the client.
- Assist in setting up quarterly calls with all Center for Digital Government senior fellows and making a call agenda with Senior Vice Presidents, etc.
- Corresponding on behalf of the Senior Vice Presidents to the senior fellow bench with any updates, regular correspondence, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (daily)
- Strong team player
- Tidy and highly organized
- Basic understanding of Salesforce or have prior experience
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to handle many projects and cycles at once
- Reliability – can work independently whether your senior is in or out of office
- Quick- minded – can predict, or research, and perform the next steps of a cycle that has been handed over
- Resourceful – keeps waste to a minimum
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Persistent – willing to follow up on tasks that have not yet been performed and questions that have not yet been answered.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Outlook; capability to use the Internet and copy, fax, and use postage machines. Experience with MS PowerPoint would be preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $63,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of Administration experience do you have?
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote