I have an opening for Executive Administrative Assistant with our client @ Binghamton, NY. If you are interested, please send your updated word copy of your resume.
Role: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Binghamton, NY
Job Type : Contract
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the fast-paced environment in Business Development Organization. The position is a hybrid or remote role, however the ideal candidate would be located near Binghamton, NY.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Performs complex administrative activities in close relationship to the day-to-day work of executive leadership.
This will require prioritizing and managing multiple tasks, often with short lead-time.
- Will support individuals from multi-functional areas, but normally works in a confidential and highly responsive
relationship with leadership.
- Complex calendar management, including schedule/coordinate of appointments/meetings and follow up on
delegated items including the coordination of conference rooms and making priority decisions to resolve
- Make extensive and sometimes complex travel arrangements, including coordinating with other offices,
customers and locations.
- Prepare detailed, timely and accurate expense reports, following established policies and procedures.
- Monitoring email communication and highlighting urgent matters requiring attention, preparing activity reports
and leadership engagement opportunities, and coordinating meetings.
- Organize and arrange event/vendor/Collins executive visits; ensures quality, assigns and directs building
management and office staff (reception, catering, events, security, tech/AV, cleaning etc).
- Secure conference rooms and supplies for visits and meetings, as needed.
- Ensure attendee list/visitor authorization forms are submitted to security.
- Interface between Collins management, building management, IT and office staff on all issues related to physical
office space as needed.
- Serve as main point of contact for executive visits / external meetings.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment, requiring quality work, flexibility and individual initiative, and
requires the ability to handle a variety of tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Interact with other administrative assistants collaboratively to share knowledge and schedule activities with
senior leadership across the business, including resolving schedule conflicts as executive calendars change.
- Other administrative tasks, as delegated and requested.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, Office 365 and all products.
- SAP, Concur, SharePoint experience.
- Strong background in customer service.
- Professional demeanor/presence, ability to work on sensitive and confidential matters effectively .
- Capacity to work with urgent deadlines, changing priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Possess a high level of organization skills, with a strong focus on results and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- Ability to work independently, think critically and provide proactive solutions with limited to no supervision.
- Event planning experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting at the executive level.
- Familiarity of working across global locations and time zones is essential.
- Ability to work in high stress environment.
Candidate will be able to handle and work well under high stress while adapting well to different personalities. Is flexible with schedule and has been in executive role supporting a Vice President or higher in an organization.
Candidate is experienced in calendar management, travel and expense and proficient in Microsoft 365, Share Point and Microsoft Teams.
Infomatics Inc (MSR Cosmos Group)
AN INC 500|5000 COMPANY
31313, Northwestern Hwy, Suite 219, Farmington Hills, MI - 48334
Direct: 313-251-4451 | Off: 248-865-0300 x 113 | Cell: 313-395-3099
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $32.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Binghamton, NY 13905: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Binghamton, NY 13905