Energetic Dance Instructor
Looking for a Lifestyle Change? MORE2Dance is looking for a Dance Instructor (10-15 hours per week) to join our team, located in gorgeous Eagle, Colorado just 25 minutes from Vail!
MORE2Dance has 2 studios with 3000 SF of space. We have a gorgeous parent lobby and dancer lounge that our families love. We are currently at 140 students with lots of potential for growth not only within the dance studio, but also in our community. We offer recreational dance, company dance and competition programs.
This position is an opportunity to create a long term career in the dance field and work with a studio that is newly renovated and growing in our community! There is potential for advancement with greater responsibilities and compensation.
The ideal candidate will be responsible, flexible, energetic, organized, very comfortable around parents, a leader, an effective communicator, able to work weekdays, love to teach children, have a can-do attitude, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Position is available January 2023. This is a year round position.
Looking for teachers with at least 5 years teaching experience in the following styles of dance:
- Beginning to Advanced Ballet
- Beginning Tap
- Beginning to Intermediate Jazz
- Beginning to Advanced Contemporary
- Beginning to Intermediate Hip Hop
- Beginning to Advanced Poms (Would be great, but not required)
- Beginning to Advanced Acro (Would be great, but not required)
- Interested in leading our recital (Would be great, but not required)
Must live in reasonable proximity to Eagle, Colorado. Relocation assistance possible.
Please submit your resume with your dance education and teaching experience for immediate call 970-343-4405
Compensation based on experience. ($30-$50/hr)
Visit our website www.m2ddance.com for more information or check out our social media @m2ddance on Facebook or Instagram.
Job Type: 10-15 hours per week
- 5+ years of experience in the field of dance as a teacher, performer &/or choreographer
- Experience teaching in one or more dance related disciplines
- Committed to the values of equity, diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Able to work evening hours
- Possesses a spirit of joy
- Willing to adapt to remote teaching if necessary
- Willing to adapt to using video due to COVID-19 changes
- Willing to teach all age groups
- Willing to do summer 1/2 day camps if needed
- Eagle, Colorado (Required)
- Authorized to work in United States (Required)
- Growth opportunities
- Relocation allowance offered if appropriate
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Our #1 concern is keeping our instructors and dancers safe so we can continue to offer in person classes. Our studio currently is running at full capacity, in person and no masks based on our County COVID-19 Business Operating Guidelines.
Work Location: One location