We are currently seeking a reliable person with Dispatching experience to work with a team of Confirmers/Dispatchers. The Confirmer/Dispatcher will be responsible for confirming scheduled appointments with homeowners and dispatching appointments to ensure that all appointments are covered and the salesmen have the most effective route.
You will work closely with the Call Center Manager and Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and phone skills with the ability to multi-task. It is essential that the candidate is willing and able to take appropriate action with little supervision. The primary role for this position is to ensure customer service and strong and kind communication skills.
What you will get to do:
- Dispatch Outside Sales Reps to homes in the surrounding St Pete, Tampa, Fort Myers, and Jacksonville areas.
- Confirm appointments with homeowners using scripts with the ability to listen for cues as to the level of interest in an appointment.
- Issue appointments after confirmation from customer.
- Data entry skills needed to use computer system - 360 CRM.
- Join a well-established, kind, dedicated, and hardworking Call Center Team.
- Successful work experience as dispatcher or other relevant position.
- Rapid and accurate typing with experience in data entry.
- Understanding of Google products (Google sheets).
- Must strive for 100% accuracy in all functions of the role.
- Knowledge of St Pete, Tampa Bay, Fort Myers, and Jacksonville surrounding areas.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Intentional, active listener with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong character, sound judgement, a level head, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Competitive and lucrative salary plus commissions and bonuses.
- Health and Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances. Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, and PTO.
- Career advancement opportunities – a promote from within culture.
- Regular catering events.
Home Performance Alliance (HPA) has over 10 years’ experience serving the Florida market. We have over 400 dedicated professionals whose only mission is to provide superior products and best-in-class customer service for each one of our homeowners. We accomplish this mission by having a superior product line made exclusively for our customers, Durashield™ manufactured by Custom Windows Systems, A Pella Company and a dedicated team of customer service agents located right here in Florida – no 3rd party agents or foreign/out-of-state call centers. All of our products are made in the USA and engineered specifically for Florida homeowners.
HPA is firmly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. HPA offers employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, U.S. military and or other prohibited bases of discrimination, both state and local. All aspects of the employment relationship (including recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination) are subject to this policy. Candidates must pass pre-employment background checks. We are a fair chance employer, prior backgrounds will not automatically disqualify you from employment with HPA. We are a Drug-Free Workplace- Employment subject to passing a substance testing and background screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33716: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you 18 years of age or older?
- Dispatching: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location