Cura Hospitality is hiring a Dishwasher at Indiana State Hospital in Madison, IN!
- No late-night shifts! Flexible Schedules
- Paid Meals and Uniforms are provided!
- Get paid weekly! Overtime available!
About Cura Hospitality:
The people at Cura Hospitality are committed to doing good. This means that alongside serving healthy, delicious food, we take our responsibility seriously to make a positive impact on our communities and our environment.
Cura is part of the Elior North America family with more than 50 years of industry experience and 15,000 team members, the Elior family of companies is united in our passion for food.
Our most important ingredient in YOU! We provide our employees with an opportunity to grow their career in an environment that fosters a commitment to service while making a difference.
The dishwasher is responsible for cleaning, maintaining and sanitizing dishes, utensils, cooking equipment, dish room and other miscellaneous equipment
- Assisting in the preparation of food items and performing job related functions as assigned by supervisors.
- Follow instructions and work both independently and as a team with other employees
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
- Base Medical (Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Program
- Holiday Pay (9 paid holidays)
- No experience needed!!!
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend throughout the entire workday and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects that may weigh 30 to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English, with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is mandatory.
Cura Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
The Dishwasher is responsible for cleaning, maintaining and sanitizing dishes, utensils, cooking equipment, dish room and other miscellaneous equipment. Duties of this position may include assisting in the preparation of food items and performing job related functions as assigned by supervisors. The ideal candidate must be able to follow instructions and work both independently and as a team with other employees. This position requires standing, walking, and bending throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects that may weigh 30 to 50 pounds. Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer
Brand: Cura Hospitality
Address: ENA Healthcare - Cura Madison, IN - 47250
Property Description: Cura - Indiana State Hospital - Madison
Property Number: H1539