The Assistant Director, Event Production reports to the Director, Event Technology
Responsible for assisting the Director, Event Production in the overall management of the audiovisual office in accordance with established company policy and procedures. Contribute to the set-up, operational efficiency and profitability levels.
Responsibilities and Duties
Direct day-today floor operations of technicians, including set and strike, and scheduling. Delegate tasks appropriately
- Effectively manage the sub-rental of equipment to ensure client need and office profitability.
- Manager onsite inventory according to company standards.
- Maintain and cultivate positive public relations with the Hotel account
- Maintain positive employee relations
- Effectively utilize the companys business software
- Ensures that billing is reviewed and approved by clients, and advises the Director and/or Experiential Event Producer of any potential challenges
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance, demeanor, ethics and image of self and company.
- Ensures adaption and implementation of the Experiential Method.
- Provides outstanding customer services by establishing excellent working relationships with internal and external clients, team members, neighboring Five-Star locations and all vendors.
- Meet with guests onsite to ensure that their needs are met, and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Portrays a polished, professional image according to the guidelines in the Employee Guide and/or hotel standards and ensures the team adheres to the same standards.
- Supervises and mentors operational staff to ensure client satisfaction and revenue maximization via onsite perfecting.
People Development & Training
- Promotes and reinforces a positive working environment centered on Five-Star core values.
- Promote and drive professional development and training efforts to improve overall business acumen, technical knowledge, and service to the field.
- Effectively utilizes applicable company computer systems and software programs and ensure team members are properly trained.