Started in 2016, FreedomCare is a Healthcare company that is innovating and revolutionizing the way home care is delivered. We bring dignity and support to patients needing care in their homes and to the caregivers who care for them. We're the largest consumer-directed home care agency in NY State, and are continually expanding our areas of focus including operations in other states and tech-based innovations.
We pride ourselves on our values which drive the level of care that we deliver to our patients:
- Here For You (An attitude of service, empathy, and availability)
- Own It (Drive and ownership)
- Do the Right Thing (High integrity)
- Be Positive (Great attitude and a can-do positive approach to challenges)
This position is fully remote at this time.
Department & Position Overview:
Working closely with clients, caregivers and departments across the business, your goal will be to provide a seamless Customer Service experience, while ensuring that our clients are receiving the care they need. We value your can-do positive attitude and desire to turn a negative into a positive. You will receive excellent in-house training which will help you develop a thorough understanding of our program. We will nurture your talent and provide continued career development opportunities, from your induction and throughout your career with us.
Every Day You Will:
- Direct point-of-contact for patient and caregiver, inquiries(i.e. payroll, scheduling, caregiver benefits, etc)
- Adhere to a revolving monthly client service and compliance standard
- Experience with data input, case review and building rapport and confidence with clients
- Adept at multitasking, excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills
- Provide technical support for Caregivers leveraging the FreedomCare app
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Proven exceptional customer service experience; 2 years previous experience in a similar position preferred
- Must have poise and patience when dealing with customers
- Motivation to meet and/or exceed targets or metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency required; strong typing skills and ability to leverage technology to identify, research and solve customer issues
Why work at FreedomCare?
We are here for you and committed to providing a best-in-class employee experience. We offer competitive compensation, medical benefits, retirement plans, wellness programs, fun company events and ongoing learning opportunities to grow your career.
This is a place where your voice matters, where we build great relationships, and your work has meaning and a tangible positive impact on others!
At FreedomCare, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.