You will be responsible for telling the stories of Meetingselect through web content that engages, informs delights, and inspires.
You are responsible to oversee content strategy and execution for all global regions Meetingselect is present and will assist with developing a strategy around thought leadership. You will develop and maintain a voice that is consistent with Meetingselect corporate narrative and also aligns with the company’s other press, marketing and communication campaigns, and press strategy.
You will work in an enthousiastic team of colleagues that have a passion for Marketing.
What are you going to do?
- Setting up, executing and monitoring the content strategy
- Develop editorial standards in coordination with MARCOM and sales on brand voice and image guidelines.
- Inventory the existing content assets and map them to the territorial strategies.
- Writing blogs, articles, flyers, brochures, and newsletters
- Research customer and location needs and core values of Meetingselect and translate these into a content/communication plan
- Producing and/or editing videos
- Liaising with third parties who share the content
- Monitor and analyze the distributed content and investigate through which channels the messages best reach the target group(s)
- Stimulate interaction with the target group(s), for example via social media
What do you bring?
- Bachelors' degree in a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the hospitality or travel industry
- Independent, proactive, creative, problem-solving ability, flexible and result-oriented
- You are an excellent writer and editor, highly organized and detail oriented, with strong time management, leadership, and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEA/Google Analytics
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in the English language, both verbally and in writing
What can you expect from us?
- Informal atmosphere
- 40 hour workweek
- 15 vacation days based on 40 hours
- Personal budget
- Young, dynamic and growing company
- Possibility to grow within the company (also to other, international, offices of Meetingselect)
- Work from home
- Agent discounts at international hotel chains for a private trip
Are you excited to be part of an international scaling company and to take the next step in your career? Apply to this position by sending us your resume and motivation!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 - $3,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you live in New York?
- Content creation: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location