Customer Service/Cashier - Admin
Customer Service/Cashier is a liaison between all departments of the dealership serving as the initial contact for customers and providing the necessary information or directing to the appropriate department/person. This position requires acute organizational and documentation skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with patience and professionalism. Experience with ERM systems and common computer software (i.e., Microsoft Suite) is preferred.
- 30-35 hour work week
- Monday - Friday, occasionally Saturdays (Closed on Sunday)
- Work hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Reports to the Controller, no direct reports
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Benefits available after waiting period.
- Answer phone and greet walk-in customers
- Provide proactive customer-oriented services.
- Provide professional and personal assistance to clients in answering inquiries, locating information, and directing customers to the proper resource.
- Conduct manual and computerized information research to address account inquiries.
- Collect and record payments for Car Sales, Service Repair Orders, and Parts Invoice Tickets.
- Assist with miscellaneous office duties such as filing, coping, faxing, etc.
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Automotive dealership experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location