Fora Financial is a technology enabled, leading provider of flexible financing to small and medium sized businesses. Since our inception in 2008, we have supported more than 25,000 merchants nationwide with over $2 billion of capital used for a variety of purposes, from funding everyday operating expenses to managing cash flow gaps to facilitating business expansion, and much more. Leveraging our proprietary technology, Fora Financial is able to deliver capital to our customers via a streamlined and simple process that can be completed in as little as 24 hours, compared with the weeks or even months it often takes for a business to receive a bank loan.
Over the past fourteen years, Fora Financial has grown from two founders in a small Manhattan workspace to a company of nearly 200 employees with new offices in New York and Miami. Fora Financial prides itself on being a partner-centric organization, offering a customized funding approach, collaborating with our small-business customers to understand their needs in a dynamic and ever-changing economic environment.
We offer a competitive salary, growth potential, and a casual yet professional hybrid work environment. Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, you can enjoy lunch downstairs listening to the summer band series or around the corner in Byrant Park. After work, you can hop on a CitiBike to ride to the Hudson River Park, take a stroll to a show on Broadway or attend an event at Madison Square Garden. Our office sets the stage for our employees’ success and well-being. We provide all the tools and support needed to maximize your career potential, in addition to perks and extras like daily breakfasts, endless snacks, catered lunches, a chill lounge/games area and more. While we work very hard, we do not take ourselves too seriously. We enjoy a family-like camaraderie that fosters a passion for success in each Fora Financial Team member. If this sounds like an environment you would be passionate to work in – apply now!
This is great intro into Business Development where you will handle primarily inbound requests from new partners while supporting our top producers and learning what it takes to be a rockstar in the industry.
A Day in the Life of a Business Development Sales Associate: *
- Provide general administrative support to the Business Development department
- Assist account managers in establishing, managing, and maintaining relationships with business partners primarily by phone, in addition to email
- Consistently build, cultivate, and nurture a database of current and prospective partners
- Help identify all partners not meeting established performance measures relating to application efficiency, funding results and portfolio quality with the Company
- Assist partners in utilizing all functions of operating systems(TRS) for application submissions, documentation, and deal tracking
- Follow-up to ensure that all new partners are on-boarded efficiently and effectively
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
What You Have:
- Demonstrate a solid sense of priority
- Works well in a team environment
- Articulate and well spoken, strong communicator
- Comfortable conducting business over the phone
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Salesforce experience a plus but not necessary
The Benefits of Working for Fora Financial:
- A good work/life balance
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401K Match
- Life Insurance at No Cost to Employees
- Generous Time Off Plan Including Rollover Vacation Days
- Commuter Benefits
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Hybrid working model offering employees the option to work from home 2 days a week
Fora Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year