- Work as sales associate
- Manage the store and work with the owner
- Monitor the cleanliness of the store
- Maintain and organize store supplies and ensure that all items are available.
- Manage staff schedules, training, and work performance.
- Handle customer complaints .
- Communicate effectively with employees, customers, vendors, and management staff.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Must be 18 years of Age (required to become a Notary Public and Livescan (fingerprint) Operator
- Outgoing individual with excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Be able to multi-task and must have ability to effectively cross-sell in a fast-paced retail environment
- Previous UPS Store/similar retail experience desirable
- Shipping and packaging experience a plus
- Reliable, dependable and punctual
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work a varied schedule including weekends
- Must be able to pass Department of Justice background check
- Must be professional, resourceful, flexible, action oriented, enthusiastic, team player
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Job Types: Full-time,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27,000.00 - $30,000.00 per month
- 4 years
- 5 years
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Macon, GA 31210: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Black Ace Parts Stephen, MN 56757 30+ days ago
Orsini Pharmaceutical Services Elk Grove, IL 8 days ago
Deck. at Queen Kapiolani Hotel Honolulu, HI 96815 $15 - $17 an hour 1 day ago
Auburn University Auburn, AL $13 an hour 3 days ago
Essilor of America, Inc. Smithfield, RI $62,000 a year 1 day ago