The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. You will support our business growth and accounting department by processing invoices, transactions, expenses as well as updating our accounting database. This position will give you the opportunity to grow your accounting knowledge and experience.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and payroll management including salary, withholding and deductions, PTO tracking, and employee user accounts.
- Maintain employee personnel files, I-9 filings, and health insurance and benefit enrollments.
- Degree in Accounting or a related field of study
- 1-3 years' of experience working in Accounting
- Served in supporting role to Controller
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented