Job descriptionWork Styles at Zoom In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles . About Us Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars. We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment. Are you a seasoned Education Account Executive?
Do you have a competitive spirit, personal drive, and track record of success in K-12 sales? Would you like to make a difference and Deliver Happiness to our K-12 customers?
If you answered YES, keep reading!
This position involves working with new and existing Education customers to provide them the right additional Zoom services and solutions that meet their video and online meeting needs. You will proactively engage with targeted companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads.
Our ideal candidate is collaborative and positive, has direct and demonstrable success in K-12 sales with account experience and contacts in multiple geographic locations. Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives as assigned by selling Zoom services into Education accounts
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverages business from established customer relationships
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 5+ years K-12 EdTech selling experience preferred
- Knowledge of K-12 Education markets and procurement processes, ideal candidate will have rolodex with Education accounts
- Strong understanding of collaboration workflow in Education, including LMS and legacy UC solutions.
- Understanding of UC tools including Zoom, WebEx, Teams and Skype for Business and UC tools (video, chat, voice)
- Direct SaaS/EdTech/Cloud selling experience
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Knowledge of using sales tools, including SF.com, Dynamics, Zoom Info, Discover Org.
- Inbound sales experience
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Central Maine Motors Auto Group Waterville, ME 30+ days ago
Mass Dept of Transportation Boston, MA $61,785 - $86,975 a year Today
Maplewood Senior Living West Yarmouth, MA 02673 26 days ago
Rosauers Supermarkets Inc Ellensburg, WA 98926 6 days ago
US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Albuquerque, NM $94,373 - $122,683 a year Today